Create a Harmonious Life – The Power of Prayer
When I speak about the power of prayer, I’m not speaking of prayer in a religious sense as much as in a spiritual sense.
David Wilcock believes, and so do I, that we are all consciously united in a very real way.
For instance, have you:
- Ever been thinking about someone you haven’t thought of in a while only to have them call you that same day?
- Have you been so close to someone, like your spouse, lover, or very dear friend, that you both know what the other is thinking without speaking the words?
- Have you ever sensed when someone close to you is in distress?
- Have you intuitively known something was going to happen the instant before it does?
- Do you know people that you absolutely love to be around (positive energy) and then there is that one person that no one seems to get on well with (negative energy)?
All these little incidents are not coincidences at all.
We communicate with each other because despite the solidity of our bodies, our spirits (whether you believe in them or not) intermingle and influence each other.
We affect each other.
Our thoughts, our body language, even our energy levels can be felt by others.
Creating a Harmonious Life
I have no doubt that you have heard or even experienced how someone was “miraculously” healed and all due to family, friends, church members, etc., getting together and praying for that person’s recovery.
It happens all the time.
In The Source Field Investigations, David shares how a group of 7,000 people who while gathered together three times in the course of two years were able to reduce worldwide terrorism by 72% on the three days that they met.
What did these people do? And this event was a scientific study that was published in the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation. (Resource 1)
This group of 7,000 people simply meditated together with only thoughts of love and peace.